Monday, August 12, 2013

Random post #1


Hye there, can I ask you something? Are you serious? Are we serious? Is this thing serious? Is this thing real? Are we real?

It's been a while now that everytime I looked around all I can see is happy couples, and everytime I see them, my heart breaks little by little. 

I'M NOT HAPPY.
I don't know bout you but I'm not happy.
I'm not happy. When I called you, you don't pick it up. The chances of you picking it up is 0.0000000001%. And you don't call me back. If I texted you, you NEVER text me back. And I ONLY got to talk to you only at midnight and it will be no more than 10 minutes.

I don't know who can I talk to. I'm depressed, I'm sad, I'm broken. I've try talking to you about this for so many times but you never give a damn about what came out from my mouth.

And when I told you I am giving up on us. You never take it seriously. Why?
I AM GIVING UP. IT HAS BEEN COUPLES OF MONTHS NOW.

They laughed at me. They said that I am clingy. Little do they know that I am hurting inside. Little do they know what you are doing to me?

:'(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails